An Organization must be setup before creating your first Brandfolder. The type of Brandfolder you are able create depends on your Organization's subscription type (Lite, Enhanced, or Enterprise). The steps below will walk you through the steps of creating your Organization and adding a Brandfolder.
Modifying the First Brandfolder of your Organization
1. Launch the Organizations landing page by navigating to https://brandfolder.com/organizations.
2. You may change the Organization by going to the gear icon in the upper right and selecting "Basic Settings".
3. You can also adjust the name of your Brandfolder by going to the gear icon in the upper right of the Brandfolder thumbnail as well. You will have the same options as above at the Brandfolder as well to add a unique URL, description and header image.
Adding an Additional Brandfolder
The ability to add a new Brandfolder depends on the plan limits for your subscription. Contact sales at email@example.com if you need to upgrade to a plan with multiple Brandfolders. For the following steps, we'll be using an Enterprise subscription.
1. To create a new Brandfolder, navigate to the Organizations landing page.
2. Select the New Enterprise Brandfolder option.
3. Provide the real name for your Brandfolder and select Create Brandfolder.