This feature allows users to quickly find Content Automation templates within Brandfolder, seamlessly edit Content Automation templates, then export finalized assets for use. To utilize this feature you must have access to Brandfolder and the Content Automation (formerly known as Outfit) platform. Specific access requirements are denoted throughout the article.
Configuring the Feature in Content Automation
You will first need to connect your Content Automation (Outfit) account to Brandfolder. To enable the integration, the User must be a member of the Outfit account as an admin, as well as a Brandfolder admin.
1. In your Content Automation account navigate to Account Settings > Integrations.
2. Select Brandfolder.
3. Input your API key. The API key can be found when you are logged into Brandfolder: https://brandfolder.com/profile#integrations
4. From the dropdown choose the Brandfolder the templates will be housed in. Then select, Update.
Navigating the Feature in Content Automation
Once the two systems are connected, admins or owners in the Content Automation system must go through the following steps to prepare their content to be sent to Brandfolder:
- Set up your brand system
- Create templates
- Generate the necessary documents from the templates
- Create a project and add at least one document to the project
Once these steps are completed in the Content Automation system you will want to navigate to the project level and complete the following actions.
- Select one or more documents (as long as they are able to be multi-edited together) within the project and select … More and then Save to Brandfolder.
- A new screen will appear where you will confirm which Brandfolder and Section the documents will be sent to. The list of Brandfolders will be dependent on the Brandfolder organization that was connected in Content Automations Account Settings. Select Save.
Navigating the Feature in Brandfolder
All Brandfolder roles (Owners, Admins, Collaborators, and Guests) have the capability to complete the following actions.
- Navigate to the Brandfolder and Section that you configured to receive the templates.
- Hover over the asset and select Visit.
- You will be redirected to a new tab that has the Content Automation editor embedded.
- The inputs that you are able to edit will appear on the left-hand side.
- Once you finish editing your template, select Download in the upper right-hand corner.
If you have questions about Content Automation Templates please reach out to email@example.com