Sections allow you to provide more refinement, organization, and customization beyond the standard sections of a Brandfolder. For example, you might create:
- a People-based section named Leadership Team
- a File-based section named Product Shots
- a File-based section named Sales Sheets
- a File-based section named Presentations
- an Information-based section named About Us
- an External Media-based section named Product Videos
- a File-based section named Fonts where you upload raw font files not available in the Web Fonts section
- To edit and customize your sections click the "pencil/paper" icon to the left. Only Admins can customize sections.
- Here you can drag/drop the order of your sections, add new sections and remove any sections that aren't applicable.
Pro Tip: If you have many different sections, you (the admin) can change your settings so that your sections appear as a drop-down menu. To do this, go to your Settings -> General Settings -> Display Sections As -> click on "Dropdown". Make sure to refresh your page for these changes to be applied.
Note: When adding new sections you MUST select the asset type from the drop-down menu. The most common asset type will be "Files" which is anything you are uploading into the platform that users can then download.