How do I embed a single asset?
Embedding a single asset in your website or landing pages can make updating the assets across multiple pages easy and accessible for all users.
1. Click into an Asset.
2. Select the Embed tab. (if you don't see that option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable that on your account).
3. Copy and paste the URL.
CDN URL Embed Options:
- CDN Link - Attachment: This allows users to embed the attachment without having to worry about position. It is a direct link to the attachment and is the most optimized version of the asset. A custom set of parameters can also be added by default on all attachment urls.
- NOTE: Must be on v2.1 of CDN in order to add default custom params to your CDN urls.
Other Options Available Under Additional CDN Links:
- CDN Link - Asset: This allows a user to embed an attachment which will update based off of the position in relation to the other attachments.
- CDN Link - Attachment (original file): This URL references the original attachment CDN URL without any predefined conversions or optimizations (params).
- CDN Link - Frame: This CDN URL option is useful for automatically resizing based on the container it is inside.
You can place this link in an image tag like <img src="link_here"> and when you update the asset, it will update the link wherever it lives. If an asset has multiple attachments, whatever attachment is in the top position will be displayed using this link.
CDN v2.1 is now available by request! Below are some enhanced features users can expect:
- Faster rendering of files via the CDN url
- A more robust set of params available for use found here
- A more reliable and hardened outcome of processing
- Ability to set custom params on all CDN urls that will also be available when the CDN URL is requested via the API
PRO-TIP: Be careful not to delete the asset when using this feature!
If you have any questions on CDN or embedding assets please reach out to the support team at email@example.com