How do I set up the Google Analytics integration?
Use Google Analytics to gather even more data from your Brandfolder. You'll get access to every single event happening inside your Brandfolder. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes.
1. Log into your Google Analytics account and add a new account.
2. Create your new account and enter your Brandfolder URL.
3. Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics.
4. Log in to your Brandfolder account and select the "Settings" button and then "Analytics & Events".
5. Click the "Integrations" tab and copy and paste the ID where it says "Google Analytics".
And you're done! Now when you log into Google Analytics you'll be able to see traffic, events and a plethora of other metrics for all the different Brandfolders you have added.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for Google Analytics to detect the tracking code on your Brandfolder site.