You can use Google Analytics to gather additional data from your Brandfolder. The integration allows you to access every single event happening inside your Brandfolder.
Setting up the integration
1. Visit Google’s documentation on how to add an account to an existing account.
2. For step 7, enter your Brandfolder URL.
3. Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics.
4. Log in to your Brandfolder account and select Settings > Analytics & Events.
5. Select the Integrations tab and copy and paste the ID where it says Google Analytics.
6. Select, Update.
Now when you log into Google Analytics, you will be able to see traffic, events, and other metrics for all of the Brandfolders you have added.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for Google Analytics to detect the tracking code on your Brandfolder site.