How do I set up Controlled Custom Fields?
1. Go to the Settings button in the top right corner and select General Settings.
2. Select the Configuration tab.
3. Check the box to “Control Custom Fields”
4. Set up Field names and Values. Leaving a value empty will allow users to input whatever they would like.
5. Once you have set up the fields and values, assets can then be tagged with the Custom Fields by clicking into the asset and selecting Edit Asset.
6. To add a Custom Field, go to the Custom Fields tab and input any necessary information.
7. Custom Fields will appear below an asset as seen below:
- Custom Fields are set up at the Brandfolder level
- Custom Fields are added on each individual asset
- Fields must be one word or include _ with no spaces. For example: Hospital_Name