Brandfolder Insights is a feature that allows users to see which assets are performing well, how they're being used, and who's using them.
Users with an Admin user permission level can access the Insights feature by clicking the "Insights" button in your Admin controls.
- See asset views, downloads and shares during a selected time period. You are able to customize the dates by clicking the clock icon in the upper right. The default date range will provide data from the previous month.
- The event feed on the right-hand side of the page gives you a snapshot of the most recent events that have occurred in your Brandfolder. You also have the ability to click the View all button.
- Do note: templates will not show up in Insights activity.
Monitor Users & Track Performers:
- View Top Performing Assets
- View Top Performing Users and which actions they are taking in Brandfolder. You have options to the right to filter by “Views”, “Downloads” & “Shares”.
Dedicated Insights Pages for Events, Assets, Users, and Searches
To find an expanded view beyond what you see on the main page navigate to the top left and hover over Insights. This will bring up a menu of options to choose from including Events, Assets, Users, and Searches.
Clicking on one of these options will bring up a new page which includes a table with more Insights.
On the Searches page, there is a Download CSV option in the top right-hand corner. Do note that Searches is the only page that has the ability to generate CSV's.
If you're interested in enabling this feature for your account, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.