When Require the public to request access is enabled on a Brandfolder or Collection, users must input their email address to request access. Once they send a request, owners and administrators will receive an email notifying them of the access request.
Setting up require the public to request access
- To enable this setting navigate to the Privacy button in the admin controls bar.
- In Privacy Settings, set your Brandfolder to Private.
- Check the box next to Require the public to request access.
- Select Update Privacy Settings.
The request process
- When users visit your Brandfolder, they must select I want to request access.
- Then they will input their email address and any additional information you require.
- The Owner or Admin receives the request via email. They can then approve or deny access. You can also accept or deny requests by navigating to Users > Access Requests.
- After a request is approved, the user will receive an invite from Brandfolder to set up their account and log in.