How do I convert between file types?
1. Select the asset within your Brandfolder that you would like to convert and download.
2. Under Overview, select the attachment you wish to convert. Click on Options on the right and it will provide a selectable list of other file types to choose from.
3. This new menu with the list will display to allow you to select between different formats (JPG or the original AI file) as well as different sizes (Small, Medium, Large).
4. Select an option from the menu and the asset will be converted, resized, and downloaded to your device.
How do I convert to a specific image size?
You may also choose to create a custom-sized image if the small, medium, or large options don't suffice. To resize follow the steps below:
- After selecting the file format to which you'd like to convert, enter a number in either the Width or Height text box. Note: Brandfolder will always respect the original aspect ratio. When entering a width or height number, the other will update automatically.
- Select "Download".
For additional questions on converting and resizing, email firstname.lastname@example.org