How do I convert between file types?
- Select the asset within your Brandfolder that you would like to convert and download
- Under the attachments, select the specific file type you wish to convert. In this case, we are selecting the jpg version of this image. Click the ellipses on the right to drop down your convert and resize option.
- Select the attachment and a new menu will display to allow you to select between different sizes (small, medium, large) as well as different formats (PNG or the original AI file).
4. Select an option from the menu and the asset will be converted, resized, and downloaded to your device.
How do I convert to a specific image size?
You may also choose to create a custom sized image if the small, medium or large options don't suffice. To resize follow the steps below:
- After selecting the file format to which you'd like to convert, enter a number in either the Width or Height text box. Note: Brandfolder will always respect the original aspect ratio. When entering a width or height number, the other will update automatically.
- Select "Download".
For additional questions on converting and resizing, email firstname.lastname@example.org