You can create and utilize a Brandfolder tab inside your Salesforce account to quickly find your Brandfolder assets in the Salesforce interface.
Setting up the integration
- As a Salesforce Administrator, head to the Create section and select Tabs.
- Once you're in Tabs, select New.
- Choose Full page width for the screen your Brandfolder integration will appear on.
- Under Display Properties, fill in the Tab Label, Tab Name, Tab Style, and Content Frame Height.
- Enter the URL of the Brandfolder.
Now you can easily access your Brandfolder via its own tab in Salesforce.