Please visit Simple password in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Setting up a Simple Password allows others to access your private Brandfolder without setting up an account. You can set the password to be whatever you want. You can also change the password at any time.
Setting up a simple password
- Select the Privacy button in the Admin controls bar.
- Set your Brandfolder to Private.
- Check the box next to Enable Simple Password.
- Enter your password.
- Select Update Privacy Settings.
Simple password experience
- Users who visit your Brandfolder must select I have a guest password.
- Then they will input the password you provide.
- Select, Sign in.
Note: Users logging in this way will appear anonymous in your analytics/Insights.