How do I organize assets into subfolders or groups with pins?
To create a pinned search for a specific group of assets, start by bulk tagging your assets with a like term - we recommend doing this upon upload if possible.
Once you have tagged the assets-follow these steps:
1. Click into an asset that is tagged with the term you would like to pin.
2. Click on that tag. This will then filter across all of your sections for any assets that have that tag for ex: tags.strict:"Campaign". All items in your Brandfolder that are tagged with that exact term will then show up for your users.
3. Click the pin icon on the right side of the search bar to pin that search. You will then want to clean up the label to be something more user-friendly then click create pin.
4. Your Pin search filter will then show up in the Pins list. To feature it so users can easily select the pin search filter click on the pins button.
5. This will open up a new modal where you can edit pinned searches, feature, and delete them. To feature a pin search filter you will need to select the "featured" box next to the pin name you would like to display for users to easily select. Click save.
6. Your Pin search filter will then show up below your sections and users can click on it to filter by that term.
If you have any questions on pins please reach out to the support team at email@example.com