Please visit Pins in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
If you can search for it, you can save it with Pins. Pins are saved searches for important items like a specific tag or custom field. Pins can be set up by Admins and Collaborators for other users so that they can quickly find the assets that are the most important to them.
To create a pinned search for a specific group of assets, start by bulk tagging your assets with a like term - we recommend doing this upon upload.
Once you have tagged the assets-follow these steps:
1. Select an asset tagged with the term you want to pin.
2. Select that tag. Doing so will then filter across all of your sections for any assets that have that tag for ex: tags.strict:"Body Of Water". All items in your Brandfolder that are tagged with that exact term will then show up for your users.
3. Select the pin icon on the right side of the search bar to pin that search. You will then want to clean up the label to be more user-friendly and select Create Pin.
4. Your Pin search filter will appear in the Pins list. Select the pins button to feature it so users can easily select the pin search filter.
5. This will open up a new modal where you can edit and delete pinned searches and features. To feature a pin search filter, select the featured box next to the pin name you want to display for users to select easily. Select save.
6. Your Pin search filter will appear below your sections; users can select it to filter by that term.
If you have any questions on pins, please reach out to the support team at email@example.com