Please visit Bulk management share links in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
The share links page in bulk management allows you to manage your share links, rename, add/remove assets, expire links, change permissions, and delete links. Admins and owners can navigate to Settings > Bulk Management > Share Links tab.
When navigating the page, you have the ability to
- Search share links
- Sort by: Name (A-Z), Name (Z-A), Created by (A-Z), Created by (Z-A), Creation Date (Newest), Creation Date (Oldest)
This page includes a table with columns that allow you to
- See the name of the share link.
- If you select the name it will redirect you to the actual share link and its included assets.
- View who the share link was created by
- See the number of assets associated with each share link
- View the share links access type (Public or Private)
- See the date the share link was created
- See if the share link has a date it expires
- See if an ID (email address) is required to view the link
- Edit the link
- Delete the link using the trash can icon
- Share links can also be deleted in bulk by selecting the checkboxes to the left of each link. To select certain share links to delete, utilize shift+click. Once the share links are selected, then select the red trash can icon.