Please visit Legacy Brandguide tutorial: get started in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Have you seen the new and improved Brandguide? Learn how to migrate your content and update to the new experience in Getting Started with Brandguide. Editing capabilities on your existing Brandguide will be going away on September 1, 2023. On December 1, 2023, the legacy Brandguide editor will no longer be available.
Feature Spotlight | Brandguide
Brandguide helps your brand maintain visual consistency through its logos, fonts, colors, and photography selections. This makes it essential for defining your organization's visual identity and general look and feel.
To enable the Brandguide feature, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Brandguide Migration Tutorial
Creating a Brandguide
1. To create a brandguide, click into the brandfolder with which you want the brandguide to be associated. The option to create a new Brandguide will be in the top left corner of the brandfolder level.
2. After selecting + New Brandguide, a modal will expand and allow you to set the name, unique URL, and card image.
3. The brandguide will appear as a new tile on the organization level, and you can change the settings you selected upon creation by hovering over the ellipsis.
Once you have clicked into your Brandguide, you will be able to start editing and customizing the page.
With the toolbar, you can:
- Adjust the overall settings of the Brandguide
- Adjust the styling, such as font size, font family, colors, and favicon image
- Add custom styling through the Advanced Styles using CSS
- Preview the brandguide as an external user
The settings page within the Brandguide will allow you to change the name, URL, and privacy settings.
Note: Preventing access requests on a private Brandguide will prevent users without access to the Brandguide from viewing or requesting access. Brandguide permissions do not trickle down; this also pertains to users with higher permission levels, such as organization or brandfolder admins.
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.