Custom Themes allow you to customize the look and feel of your Brandfolder. Add a header image and a Brandfolder card image to serve as the thumbnail at the organization level, add a custom header logo and favicon, and use a custom hex code to change the core Brandfolder color.
How do I add a header image and card image?
1. From your Brandfolder, select the "Settings" button and then "General Settings".
2. Within the Basic Settings select "Upload" on the right side of the Header Image Section or the Card Image section.
3. Choose your image and select "Upload".
4. Select "Update Brandfolder" to save your changes.
PRO-TIP: Scrolling over the ? icon will give you the recommended dimensions for each image, these recommended dimensions are 1,920px X 480px and 260px X 130px for header image and card image respectively.
PRO-TIP: Brandfolder Header Images support animated Gif!
How do I add a Custom Header Logo?
3. Once you have added this feature you will no longer see the "Brandfolder" logo in the upper left, you will now see the custom header logo that you have uploaded.
How do I add a Custom Color?1. From your Brandfolder, select the "Settings" button and then "General Settings".
You can read more about Customizing your Brandfolder on our blog by clicking here!