Save time by resizing and editing multiple assets in batch mode. This feature is great for getting product imagery ready for distribution. Download all or some in a .zip, or generate a share link to share in bulk.
How do I bulk resize and convert assets?
1. Select multiple assets to display the bulk toolbar, and click Download > Advanced options.
2. On the Bulk Download & Sharing window select the following
- Max Height
- Max Width
- Pad or Fill
- Padding allows for a white or transparent area around the image. Example: 1000x700 image > resize to 400x400 > output is 400x400 with padding added.
- Filling allows for the image to fit the same aspect ratio but in a different size. Example:
1000x700 image > resize to 400x400 > output is 400x280.
- File Type. Be sure to select either PNG or JPG, original will not create changes.
3. Click Download to generate a .zip file on your machine.
4. Click Share to generate a link that internal or external users can access to download the .zip file.