Configuration Steps for Okta:
- Contact the Brandfolder Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that they enable SAML 2.0 for your account.
- Include the Metadata URL with your request.
- The Brandfolder Customer Experience team will process your request and will provide you with an ACS URL value in the following format: https://brandfolder.com/organizations/[slug]/saml ex: https://brandfolder.com/organizations/acme/saml
- In Okta, select the General tab for the Brandfolder app, then click Edit.
- Enter the Slug value into the corresponding field
- Click Save
Optional: If you want to pass Okta groups as part of the teams group attribute:
- In Okta, select the Sign On tab for the Brandfolder app, then click Edit.
- Select your preferred filter for the teams attribute (the Regex rule with the value ".*" in order to send *all* Okta groups as part of the teams group attribute we used in our example).
- Click Save
IDP-initiated flows, SP-initiated flows, and Just In Time (JIT) provisioning are all supported.
For SP-initiated Flows:
Open the following URL: https://brandfolder.com/organizations/[slug]/signin.
Click Login with SSO:
>> This setup might fail without parameter values that are customized for your organization. Please use the Okta Administrator Dashboard to add an application and view the values that are specific for your organization.
If you have any additional questions please contact email@example.com