Please visit View options in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
You can choose from two options: thumbnail and list view.
- By default, Brandfolder displays assets in thumbnail view, creating a visually intuitive approach to content discovery.
- You can see an asset preview, asset name, file type if multiple files are included, and a selection box on the thumbnail.
- Hovering over the asset surfaces offers quick edit and download buttons.
Brandfolder's list view optimizes space and consolidates critical asset information - including small previews, names, tags, and file types - at a glance. Toggle to list view in the View Options menu
Assets Per Section and Pagination
- As you scroll through your Brandfolder, the currently viewable Section and Pages (if applicable) will stick to the top of your window.
- Brandfolder will automatically create a new page within each Section when your asset volume exceeds 32.
- Pagination helps speed up load times of large-scale Brandfolders, providing quick asset delivery in a manageable interface.
- Note the number of assets per page can be adjusted, and your options include: 10, 32, 75, 150, 300, and 1000.
Show Custom Fields
Toggling on the show custom fields option will enable prioritized custom fields to display within the asset preview.
Show Empty Sections
You can simply toggle on the show empty sections option to hide empty sections. Do note that if you toggle this on, when you attempt to upload assets into a brand new section, the option to upload will not be there.
If your account includes multiple languages, you can use this setting to choose what language to display asset info and tags in.