Using Comments and Annotations
Users with collaborator and above permissions can create and review comments within an asset. You can tag other users (with the proper provisions) so that they are notified when you comment within the asset.
To comment on an asset:
1. Ensure that you have the proper access to the Brandfolder (collaborator or above).
2. View an asset you would like to comment on, then navigate to the Workflow Tab.
3. Select an Attachment, then click Leave a comment in the Version Timeline.
4. To annotate the asset directly, click on the image where you would like to direct attention and leave a note.
5. The annotation will appear in the comments, as well as on the image when the corresponding number is selected.
Guest users can also leave make comments and annotations on attachment versions and users will be able to mention guest users in comments. To allow guest commenting, an admin user will be able to toggle this option through Settings -> General Settings -> Advanced -> Allow guest commenting (Applies to Brandfolders and Collections)
If you have questions about the comment feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org