The Web to Print feature allows users to send an email directly to a printer that includes a link to the file for the printers to access.
1. Enable the Web to Print feature. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
2. Specify which Printing Companies the users will have an option to send their files to.
- Information must include Printing Company name as well as any email addresses the request should be sent to.
3. Specify what form fields are necessary for the user to fill out. Some examples are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Additional Notes
4. Once these settings and printers have been selected, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the configuration.