Brandfolder’s Labels are an enhanced organization and findability feature meant to provide the peace of mind that comes with an organization's existing folder structure. Think of Labels like your music playlists – any asset can be assigned to a label or multiple labels.
Brandfolder’s Labels provide:
- Enhanced findability level for assets
- Improved organization for various use cases, like campaigns, regions, teams, and more
- Bulk management and tagging capabilities
- Version and revision control
- Multi-faceted asset use
- Consistent permissioning created by Admins, consistent with Brandfolder’s user structure
How to Set Up Labels:
1. Make sure labels has been turned on for your account. If you are unsure, please contact email@example.com
2. On the Brandfolder or Collection level, navigate to Settings > Bulk Settings > Labels tab.
3. From there you can start building out your top level labels and adding labels underneath to fit your ideal structure. The structure can be flexible and rearranged at any time by simply dragging and dropping any of the labels or deleting them.
4. Once your structure has been defined you are then able to add assets to the specific labels. This can be done by dragging and dropping your asset(s) into the desired label.
Bulk Adding Assets to Labels
Along with the ability to drag and drop assets into particular labels, users also have the ability to select specific assets and add them to labels via the bulk action toolbar.
- Select the assets you would like added to your desired label.
- Select + Add To and click Add to Labels.
- A modal will then display with your current label structure. From here, you can expand and select the label(s) you would like the assets to now live in.