Please visit Labels in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Brandfolder’s labels are an enhanced organization and findability feature meant to provide the peace of mind that comes with an organization's existing folder structure. Think of Labels like your music playlists – any asset can be assigned to a label or multiple labels.
Brandfolder’s labels provide:
- Enhanced findability level for assets
- Improved organization for various use cases, like campaigns, regions, teams, and more
- Bulk management and tagging capabilities
- Version and revision control
- Multi-faceted asset use
- Consistent permissioning created by Admins, consistent with Brandfolder’s user structure
Bulk adding assets to labels
Along with the ability to drag and drop assets into particular labels, users also have the ability to select specific assets and add them to labels via the bulk action toolbar.
- Select the assets you would like added to your desired label.
- Select + Add To and click Add to Labels.
- A modal will then display your current label structure. From here, you can expand and select the label(s) you would like the assets to now live in.
Removing assets from labels
Asset(s) are able to be removed from labels using our bulk actions toolbar.
- Select the assets(s) you would like to remove from a particular label.
- Select the label icon in the bulk actions toolbar.
- Confirm the removal of the assets from the label by selecting remove.
If you have any questions on labels please contact the Customer Experience team at email@example.com