With our new Sketch integration, creatives can save time by accessing and inserting files from Brandfolder without ever leaving the Sketch application. Our plugin will display a user’s assets and allow them to add directly to a Sketch artboard.
How to install the Sketch integration plugin:
- Download the most recent version of the plugin here.
- Unzip the brandfolder.sketchplugin.zip file.
- Double click brandfolder.sketchplugin.
How to use the plugin:
- Open a Sketch project.
- Open the Brandfolder Plugin.
- Click Plugins > Brandfolder > Open Brandfolder.
- Enter your Brandfolder API key.
Your Brandfolder content will appear. The integration panel allows you to navigate your content just like you would within the Brandfolder by visiting the different levels of the Brandfolder hierarchy (Organizations, Brandfolders, and Collections).
6. Once you are at the Brandfolder or Collection level you have a few options to narrow down your content.
- You are able to filter by section by clicking on the arrow accordion to the left of the show attachments toggle.
- You can filter by custom fields, tags, etc by clicking on the filters button to the left of the search bar.
- You can search for assets by inputting different search syntaxes into the search bar. Various search syntaxes are outlined in the Searching in Brandfolder Knowledge Base article.
7. You can also view asset details by hovering over the asset, clicking the ellipses, and selecting view asset details.
- Once you know what asset you would like to utilize you can select place on an asset to place it into your current Sketch artboard.
- If an asset has multiple attachments, click on the # Attachments button to view them all.
- Select place on the attachment you wish to use.
If you have any questions on Sketch integration please contact the Customer Support team at email@example.com