With our new Sketch integration, creatives can save time by accessing and inserting files from Brandfolder without ever leaving the Sketch application. Our plugin will display a user’s assets and allow them to add directly to a Sketch artboard.
How to install the Sketch integration plugin:
- Download the most recent version of the plugin here.
- Unzip the brandfolder.sketchplugin.zip file.
- Double click brandfolder.sketchplugin.
How to use the plugin:
- Open a Sketch project.
- Open the Brandfolder Plugin.
- Click Plugins > Brandfolder > Open Brandfolder.
- Enter your Brandfolder API key.
- Click on a Brandfolder to view its assets.
- Select place on an asset to place it into your current Sketch artboard.
- If an asset has multiple attachments, click on the # Attachments button to view them all.
- Select place on the attachment you wish to use.
If you have any questions on Sketch integration please contact the Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org