In the event that an admin would like to share assets without giving users full access to download, share, and use them, creating a read-only share link with download functionality disabled is an optimal solution. Users can request assets from that selection and be given a download link upon Admin approval.
Disabling Download Functionality on a Share Link
1. Within your Brandfolder, select the assets you want to share.
2. On the asset modal, click Share.
3. Check Disable Download Functionality.
Users will now see Prepare Request in place of the Download Button. This will prompt users for their contact info and details about their usage.
4. Once submitted, Admins on that brandfolder will receive an email with a link to a Download Access Request.
5. Select which assets you'd like to approve, send your user a message, and Approve. The user will promptly receive an email with a link to download your assets.
If you have any questions about this feature please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.