Please visit Canva integration in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Brandfolder offers two Canva options. The first is the Canva button integration, which allows you to create custom content without leaving the Brandfolder interface. The second is the Brandfolder plugin in the Canva application which enables you to leverage Brandfolder assets within your Canva creations.
The Canva button integration
Reach out to email@example.com to enable the Canva button on your account.
- In one of your Brandfolder sections, select Create new asset.
- The create new asset modal will appear. Select Canva Design.
- Select the type of content to add to your Brandfolder. This includes content types such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and much more.
- You are now in Canva. Add your Canva-specific credentials.
- Navigate to the particular content item you are looking to edit. After making the appropriate edits, select Save to Brandfolder in the upper right-hand corner.
- Upon successful upload, the asset is available to your end-users to view, download, and share.
The Canva plug-in
In Canva, you have the option to download the Brandfolder app.
1. Within your Canva template, select More on the left-hand side, search for the Brandfolder app, and download it.