The Canva integration empowers editable users to create custom content all while never having to leave the Brandfolder interface. When creating templates within Canva, users also have the option to leverage the Brandfolder app to easily place brand-specific assets that live in Brandfolder within their Canva creations.
Creating a Canva Template within Brandfolder
- Enable the Canva integration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Once the integration has been enabled, you will see a Create from Canva dropdown appear below the uploader box.
- From here, you can select the type of content you would like to be added to your Brandfolder. This includes content types such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and much more.
- Upon selecting the content type you will then be redirected to Canva. Add your Canva specific credentials.
- Navigate to the particular content item it is you are looking to edit. After making the appropriate edits, select Save to Brandfolder in the upper right-hand corner.
- Upon successful upload, the asset will then become available to your end-users to view, download, and share.
Adding Brandfolder Assets to Canva Templates
1. Enable the Brandfolder integration within Canva. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
2. Once the app has been enabled, within your template select More on the bottom right-hand corner of the panel, search for the Brandfolder app, and select.
3. You will then be prompted to Connect to your Brandfolder account. Input your user-specific API key found here.
4. Once the connection is successful, you will see a navigation panel that lists the Brandfolders you currently have access to. Select the Brandfolder you would like to use for file placement.
5. After navigating into the selected Brandfolder you can now search for assets within your Brandfolder and user the drag and drop function to place the file into the template. The asset can then be scaled or repositioned to your liking.
If you have any questions about the Canva integration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.