The Canva integration empowers editable users to create custom content all while never having to leave the Brandfolder interface.
- Enable the Canva integration. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Once the integration has been enabled, you will see a Create from Canva dropdown appear below the uploader box.
- From here, you can select the type of content you would like to be added to your Brandfolder. This includes content types such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and much more.
- Upon selecting the content type you will then be redirected to Canva. Add your Canva specific credentials.
- Navigate to the particular content item it is you are looking to edit. After making the appropriate edits, select Save to Brandfolder in the upper right-hand corner.
- Upon successful upload, the asset will then become available to your end-users to view, download, and share.
If you have any questions about the Canva integration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.