Please visit Ciloo integration in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Connecting to Ciloo allows you to turn your assets into customized print products. To enable the Ciloo integration, please contact email@example.com for more information.
1. Open the asset modal > Edit tab > Advanced after enabling the integration. A Ciloo Product ID field will appear at the bottom.
2. Select Show Ciloo Config to see configuration options.
3. select the catalog item you want to print from the Catalog dropdown.
4. Then select product attributes such as Color Type, Paper Type, Coating Type etc.
5. Finally, select from a list of currently available products from Ciloo that depend on your catalog type and product attributes.
6. Select, Save Changes.
A Send To Ciloo button will appear in the Overview tab of the asset modal. This button will redirect you to the Ciloo sign-in page, where you can enter your Ciloo account credentials or sign in using SSO. You can only print PDF formats of files.