Brandfolder's Hootsuite plugin allows users to find, view, and use Brandfolder assets when building posts in the Hootsuite application. Users inside the Hootsuite app will have a UI to search for and select attachments from Brandfolder, enabling efficient embed of images videos and other media stored in the DAM into Hootsuite published social posts.
- Search for the Brandfolder integration in the Hootsuite marketplace and complete the installation process.
- Create a new post and select Brandfolder from the Media Library dropdown. (need a screenshot of this)
- Once Brandfolder is selected you will be prompted to input your Brandfolder API key and click on the submit button. (need a screenshot of this)
- The API key can be found when you are logged into Brandfolder: https://brandfolder.com/profile#integrations
- In the folders area, you can choose the desired Brandfolder you wish to select an asset from.
- Selecting the Brandfolder will allow you to see all of the assets housed within that specific Brandfolder. You can simply scroll through the assets or utilize the search function to input queries to quickly find the asset you are looking for. More information on search queries can be found in the Searching in Brandfolder knowledge base article.
- Select the asset you would like to use by simply clicking on it. It will then appear in the media area.
- The final step is to select your post to location, add text if necessary and select schedule for later or post now.
- Assets utilized in Hootsuite can't be updated through CDN links. Hootsuite transforms the CDN link into a static link once posted.
If you have any questions on Hootsuite integration please contact the Customer Support team at email@example.com