Owners of the account are able to view their subscription details to manage their individual limits. Admins and Collaborators will not be able to see this option.
- From the Organization level landing page, select the settings button in the top right hand corner and then select Manage Subscription from the dropdown.
- This will bring up the Subscription page.
On the left hand side of the page you will find an overview of your subscription including, plan type, support level, pricing package as well as how long your account has been active.
At the top of the page you will find boxes that track the utilization of resources and storage. The following will be tracked, depending on your account: Storage, Advanced Video, CDN, Brandfolders, Assets, Collections, Workspaces, Brandguides, Administrators, Collaborators, Video Streaming, Templates, and Portals.
Account owners can see additional details on CDN usage by selecting View usage in the CDN box.
This will bring you to a new page. At the top you will find your overall bandwidth, limit, % used of limit, and your start and reset date. This is important to note because CDN usage is calculated on a yearly basis. The year start date is the “subscription_start” date.
This page also includes information on:
- Bandwidth Usage - Monthly
- Bandwidth Usage - Last 90 Days
- Usage by Referrers - Last 90 Days
- Top Assets/Attachments - Last 90 Days
Within each of these areas you also have the ability to export a CSV of the data.
If you have any questions on CDN or embedding assets please reach out to the support team at email@example.com
On the main subscription page, you will find the ability to set limits on administrator seats, collaborator seats, and asset storage for each Brandfolder. Enabling limit setting allows large enterprises and Brandfolder resellers/partners to better control how they plan limits. For administrator and collaborator seats, limits can be set at the Organization, Brandfolders, Portals, and Brandguides level. Asset storage usage can be set on the Brandfolder level.
Do note: when this feature is enabled Brandfolder does not deduplicate users. For example, if a user is an admin or collaborator on multiple Brandfolders, they will be counted on each Brandfolder.
To set limits, select Set limits in the Storage, Administrators, or Collaborators box.
This will bring up a new modal where you can view current usage and set limits.
You can adjust limits and then select the Update limits button.
There are a few things to note when setting limits.
- Must exceed current usage error message. This will appear when you input a limit that is smaller than what is currently being used. For example if a Brandfolder currently is using 525 GB you can’t adjust the limit to 500 BB.
- You allocated less than your current limit. This shows up when the sum of all Brandfolder limits is lower than the organization’s limit plan. For example if you have 20 Admins you must allocate each Admin seat, you can’t allocate only 15 of them.
- You allocated more than your current limit. This message will display when the sum of all Brandfolder limits exceeds the Organization’s plan limit.
On the main subscription page, below the overview of your utilization of resources you will find a list of features. Next to each feature you will see if the feature is enabled, is pending configuration, or is not included in your plan.
At the bottom of the page you will see an extensive list of all the integrations that Brandfolder offers.