Please visit Highspot integration in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
Brandfolder's Highspot integration allows for Brandfolder assets to be accessed in the highest customer-rated end-to-end sales enablement platform. The integration automatically syncs assets from a Brandfolder section or collection to a Highspot Spot to streamline the process of using digital assets in the DAM for sales enablement in Highspot. Brandfolder’s Highspot integration works seamlessly with existing tools and creates high adoption among sales reps.
Configuring the integration
To start the configuration process, you will want to contact your designated Brandfolder representative or Brandfolder support at email@example.com.
When reaching out, you will want to include the following information:
You must work with your Highspot representative to get the credentials outlined below.
- The Spot (similar to folder) in Highspot, where assets will be placed
- api_host - the default is https://api.highspot.com/v0.5, but can vary per integration so HighSpot will need to tell you if it will be different. For example, some integrations use https://api-su2.highspot.com/v0.5/.
- Login credentials for email developers+<client name>@brandfolder.com - Needs to have correct permissions granted for the Spot you will be pushing to.
- Email - Actions performed by our system can be done on behalf of a different user if this email is specified.
- Brandfolder slug, example: brandfolder.com/companyname
- Brandfolder Section
- Brandfolder Collection
Navigating the Integration
- In the Brandfolder that you have designated for the sync, navigate to a section and select Add assets.
- Upload an asset.
- Navigate to your Highspot spot synced with Brandfolder and refresh the page. The asset will appear.
Versioning is supported in this integration. To start the process of versioning:
- Open the asset modal in Brandfolder.
- Navigate to the Workflow tab > Version History.
- Upload a new version of the attachment.
- Navigate to your Highspot account, and find the new version that replaces the old one.
Assets with multiple attachments
If an asset is uploaded into Brandfolder with multiple attachments, the attachments will appear in Highspot as separate assets.