Brandfolder's Highspot integration allows for Brandfolder assets to be accessed in the highest customer-rated end-to-end sales enablement platform. The integration automatically syncs assets from a Brandfolder section or collection to a Highspot Spot in order to streamline the process of using digital assets in the DAM for sales enablement in Highspot. Brandfolder’s Highspot integration Highspot works seamlessly with existing tools and creates high adoption among sales reps.
Configuring the Integration
To start the configuration process you will want to reach out to your designated Brandfolder representative or Brandfolder support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When reaching out you will want to include the following information:
Do note that you will need to work with your Highspot representative to get the credentials outlined below.
The Spot (similar to folder) in Highspot where assets will be placed
api_host - the default is
https://api.highspot.com/v0.5, but can vary per integration so HighSpot will need to tell you if it will be different (for example, some integrations use
Login credentials for email
developers+<client name>@brandfolder.com- Need to have correct permissions granted for the Spot we will be pushing to.
Email - Actions performed by our system can be done on the behalf of a different user if this email is specified.
- Brandfolder Slug (Example: brandfolder.com/companyname)
- Brandfolder Section
- Brandfolder Collection
Navigating the Integration
- In the Brandfolder that you have designated for the sync, navigate to a section and select Add assets.
- Upload an asset.
- Navigate to your Highspot spot that you have synced with Brandfolder and refresh the page. The asset will appear.
Versioning is supported in this integration. To start the process of versioning do the following.
- Open the asset modal in Brandfolder.
- Navigate to the Workflow tab > Version History.
- Upload a new version of the attachment.
- Navigate to your Highspot account, you find the new version replaces the old one.
Assets with multiple attachments
If an asset is uploaded into Brandfolder and it has multiple attachments the attachments will appear in Highspot as separate assets.