Please visit Renaming projects and documents in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
This article applies to the following Content Automation permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||✅ Author||✅ Designer||✅ Admin|
How to rename a project
- Go to the project screen and select the Your Projects tab if you want to rename one of the projects you've created or the All Projects tab if you want to rename one of the projects to which you have access.
- Select the ellipsis next to the project you'd like to rename and select Rename - this will let you edit the project's name.
- Hit enter once you've finished typing the new name, and a green banner will confirm that the project name has been successfully updated.
- You can also rename a project by selecting Settings when you're inside the project. You will find the Name field on the Settings page, which you can update, and your changes will automatically be saved.
How to rename a document
- Select the document you'd like to rename inside a project by selecting the check mark on the document's thumbnail. It will highlight the document when selected.
- Select the ... More button and select Rename.
- Enter the new name for the document and hit enter.