This article applies to the following Content Automation permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||✅ Author||✅ Designer||✅ Admin|
Documents: Documents can be created by users from their available suite of templates. Documents are the individual pieces of collateral that live inside a project folder e.g. brochures, web ads, signage, business cards, social media tiles, etc. These documents can be edited based on the inputs available in that template. Documents may or may not require approval to be exported and downloaded, shared, or printed.
Project: A project is a folder that houses a selection of a user’s documents.
How to move document/s
- Inside a project, select the document(s) that you'd like to move by simply left-clicking them. It will highlight the document when selected.
- Click the ... More button and select Move.
- A dialogue box will appear asking for the name of the project where you'd like to move the selected document/s. Click the editor and start typing in the name of the project to search the list of projects that you can access. Select the project that you'd like to move the document/s to once it appears in the selection.
- Click Move once you've selected the project. The document/s will then be moved to the selected project.
How to duplicate document/s
- Inside a project, select the document/s that you'd like to duplicate by simply left-clicking them. It will highlight the document when selected.
- Click the ... More button and select Duplicate.
- A dialogue box will appear asking for the name of the project to which you'd like to copy and move the selected document/s to. If you want to keep the duplicated copy in the current project that you're in, you won't need to do anything otherwise, click x on the field and start typing in the name of the project to search the list of your projects. Select the project once it appears in the selection.
- Click Duplicate when you're happy with the project selection. A new copy of the selected documents will be created inside the project selected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you move a document to a project that you didn't create?
You can move documents to all the projects that are listed under All Projects because these are the projects that you have permission to access.