This article applies to the following Content Automation permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||❌ Author||❌ Designer||✅ Admin|
How to download your dashboard as a PDF
- Have the dashboard sheet that you'd like to print active then select the Print icon on the right-hand side of the menu bar to choose from the available export options.
- Next, select the Download as PDF option then a message will pop out saying Working on your PDF. We'll let you know when it's ready. It will take a few minutes to prepare the PDF but you can prepare to download multiple dashboard sheets at a time.
You can select X to stop the preparation.
- Once the PDF is ready for download, a new message will show saying Your PDF is ready and next to it is a Download now button. Select this button to download the PDF version of your active dashboard sheet.
How to print your dashboard
- Have the dashboard sheet that you'd like to print active then select the Print icon on the right-hand side of the menu bar to select from the available export options.
- Next, select the Print option then a dialogue box asking for the paper size and orientation will appear.
- Choose the paper size and orientation that you want to use from the options available.
- Then proceed by selecting Go to Preview when you’re happy with your selection to see the print preview.
After reaching the preview page, you can:
Proceed to printing, by choosing Print to open your operating system's print dialog.
Make changes to the paper size or orientation, by choosing Configure.
To exit the preview screen, choose Exit preview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download multiple dashboard sheets in one PDF document?
No you can't. However, you can download all the dashboard sheets that you'd like to put together then you can use an online tool to merge the PDFs.
Can I print multiple dashboard sheets at one time?
No you can't - you'll have to print the dashboard sheets one at a time.