Please visit Download or print your Content Automation reports dashboard in the Smartsheet Help Center. Starting December 29, 2023 the Brandfolder Knowledge Base will only live on Smartsheet Help.
This article applies to the following Content Automation permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||❌ Author||❌ Designer||✅ Admin|
Download your dashboard as a PDF
- Have the dashboard sheet that you'd like to print active then select the Print icon on the right-hand side of the menu bar to choose from the available export options.
- Next, select the Download as PDF option then a message will pop out saying Working on your PDF. We'll let you know when it's ready. It will take a few minutes to prepare the PDF but you can prepare to download multiple dashboard sheets at a time.
You can select X to stop the preparation.
- Once the PDF is ready for download, a new message will show saying Your PDF is ready and next to it is a Download now button. Select this button to download the PDF version of your active dashboard sheet.
Print your dashboard
- Have the dashboard sheet that you'd like to print active then select the Print icon on the right-hand side of the menu bar to select from the available export options.
- Next, select the Print option, then a dialogue box asking for the paper size and orientation will appear.
- Choose the paper size and orientation that you want to use from the options available.
- Then proceed by selecting Go to Preview when you’re happy with your selection to see the print preview.