This article applies to the following Content Automation permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||❌ Author||❌ Designer||✅ Admin|
Announcement: These are customizable messages that are composed in the Content Automation Platform. Announcements can be sent to all Content Automation users and teams, or specific users or teams. Once sent, the users will receive an email.
Featured Slide: The notification banner that appears at the top of the Projects screen to communicate organization announcements to Content Automation users.
How to create & publish featured slides
1. To create a featured slide, navigate to Account Settings > Featured Slides.
2. To create a new featured slide, select the green + New Slide button.
3. Enter in the copy for your headline, subheader and button.
4. Customize the color of your headline, subheader and button background and text color using the color selection tool.
5. Select the next tab called Background.
6. Either enter a background image or a background thumbnail. Or, alternatively, select a background color using the color selection tool.
Do Note: If you are creating your featured slide banner outside of the Content Automation platform, we recommend using an image that is 1920px wide and then a consistent height for all your slides (usually around the 300 - 500px range).
7. Customize the blend mode and background permission.
8. Select the next tab called Settings.
9. Customize whether you want the button on the featured slide to go to a project kit, training article or URL, and fill in the relevant selection for each.
10. Customize the visibility of the featured slide by either leaving it as the default for all teams or selecting one or more teams.
11. Toggle the featured slide to published once you are happy with the customization.
12. If you would like to customize the featured slide further, select the next tab called advanced.
13. Customize the CSS for the heading, subheading, and button should you wish to
How to create and send out an announcement
1. To create an Announcement, navigate to Teams and Users and select the green Send Announcement button.
2. Compose your announcement subject line and body copy and use the formatting options available.
3. Customize the audience of the announcement by either leaving it as the default for everyone or unchecking the box to select specific users or teams.
4. Select send once you wish to deploy your announcement.