At Brandfolder, the security of your brand assets is our highest priority. Our engineering team uses the best tools and practices available to build and maintain Brandfolder, and you can rest assured that we've implemented multiple levels of security to protect and back up your files.
Other users can't see your brand assets in your Brandfolders unless you deliberately give them access or make your Brandfolder Public. Brandfolder Employees access your files only when they have a legitimate reason, like providing technical support or when legally required to do so. We have strict policy and technical access controls that prohibit employee access except in these rare circumstances. In addition, we employ a number of physical, technical, and heuristic security measures to protect user information from unauthorized access.
Our application is hosted on Amazon AWS, and the actual brand assets are all hosted on Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3) served through their content delivery network, Cloudfront, for better performance. Brandfolder Accounts and our Simple Password feature are encrypted using bcrypt (one-way encryption). Brandfolder's database and secure data is not publicly accessible.
As an added security layer, Enterprise accounts can enable a feature to require all users associated with the Organization to enable Multi-Factor Authentication on their individual accounts.
For our advanced users
- Brandfolder uses modern encryption methods to both transfer and store your data.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption throughout all of Brandfolder.com.
- The Brandfolder application and infrastructure are regularly tested for security vulnerabilities and hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks.
- Public Brandfolders and Privately Shared assets are only viewable by people who have a link to the brand assets.
- Access to servers is locked down with best-in-class security and a single gateway host.
- Our entire infrastructure is open-source and can be seen at https://github.com/brandfolder/infrastructure.